A Personalised Christmas Gift Guide
As we settle into the month of December, it’s full speed ahead from now up until the big day.
With the thought of Christmas shopping in the forefront of our minds, we have came up with the perfect personalised Christmas gift guide, to create thoughtful presents for your family and friends. In three simple steps, you will be able to form the perfect gift in no time.
1. What are they interested in?
First of all, have a think about what your friends and family are actually interested in. Is your dad a big foodie who loves to eat and cook? Is your best friend a beauty fanatic that is always experimenting with her make up? Either way, try and find out what they are interested in and build your hamper around that particular interest.
2. Gather some items to reflect their interests
Once you’ve established what your friend or family member is interested in, start to gather a selection of products that they will love which will fit together in a rectangular hamper basket. These products don’t have to be expensive and could include some homemade treats as well!
3. Use our Make Your Own Hamper Kit to complete the perfect hamper
If you refer back to last month’s post, you will be able to learn how to create your own hamper using our create your own hamper kit. For just £15 you can create the basis of your hamper for a loved one, making the perfect, personalised gift this Christmas.
Now you know a little bit more about what you would like to get, we’ve gone one step ahead and we have put together a few ideas to help you on your way:
The Beauty Fanatic
- Fill with her favourite skincare and beauty products. Festive nail polishes, a mini manicure set, a compact mirror and a tangle teaser.
- Golf balls, personalised tee, novelty golf club pen and a golf ball shaped mug would fit the mark perfectly.
- Think non alcoholic ginger beer, an old game or record that they will remember from their younger years and a framed photograph of their grandchildren.
The Baby’s First Christmas
- If you know a baby celebrating its first Christmas this year, a personalised hamper is a great way to mark the special occasion. Consider including a personalised bauble, festive baby-growers and some cuddly toys.
- A selection of their all time favourite foods, a few festive treats (think shortbread, gingerbread and Christmas pudding).